People who usually brand Quibids a scam are beginners who make some basic mistakes. Here is a simple list of mistakes that you should avoid:
1) Setting expectations that are unrealistic is one of the most common mistakes that beginners make. They set goals that are impractical and when the same are not met, they open Quibids scam threads on all the forums out-there. While it is possible to score some really good deals on the auction site, make sure that you keep the expectations realistic. Also, be prepared to suffer some setbacks.
2) Getting right to big auctions without trying out smaller ones is another common rookie mistake. It is always better to start small so that you get good practice. There is a lot of time for you to score bigger and better deals, but as a beginner, take things slow.
3) Jumping right into the action without conducting any proper research is also a mistake that beginners usually make. It is important to understand the platform really well before making an account and especially before buying any bids. Unless you know what you’re getting into, you will suffer a lot of setbacks and disappointments. This will lead you to tag Quibids a scam without understanding that like every other site, this one also requires you to study and research well so that you are not making any mistakes.
Some Simple Strategies
Most people who brand Quibids a scam often end up making some basic mistakes. They also do not understand the strategy of bidding on Quibids and actually winning a bid. Seasoned Quibids users use various strategies to win bids. These are very simple strategies and anyone can follow these to make sure that they win what they want. It is, however, important to remember that there is no guarantee that you would win if you use these strategies because at the core of it, bidding sites are very unpredictable. Nonetheless, these will help you stay in the game for longer,
1) Don't make hasty decisions and think before you act. It is never advisable to simply rush into an auction. Sit back and observe how things work before making a bid yourself. If you see an iPad that is selling for 50 cents, don't just jump in and start bidding. Look around and see what's going on. It is always better to start bidding on smaller items first.
2) Be patient when bidding. The key is to wait and watch. Observe what others are bidding and wait till the very last moment to put your best bid forward. This is one of the best ways to win an auction.
3) Time your first bid really well. Be smart about it and watch what others are putting forward. The best time to throw the first bid is usually when the amount of bidders is less. The lesser the competition, the more your chances of winning.
4) Try and place more bids on weekdays than weekends. There is a simple reason for this - people bid more on weekends. So if you're looking to bag a really good deal, weekdays would mean less people and less competition.
There is no guarantee that you would win if you follow these tips but these do help quiet a bit. Many people who believe that Quibids is scam tend to read such tips off the Internet and start following them blindly, expecting instant results. It is important to remember that while these tips do help, they do not guarantee any results.